Electronics, Designer Clothing, Antiques, you can find and shop everything you need in Chicago’s shopping zones. You can find shopping centers from within walking distance from many downtown hotels.
Visit the Fashion Outlets of Chicago at the Rosemont to find some of the best and popular brand like the Burberry, Lululemon, Prada and many such expensive brands. You can also find less pricy brands like Nike, GAP and many more. Find details about some of the best shopping places in Chicago below
1.Magnificent Mile and Streeterville:
- The “Magnificent Mile” is the popular shopping location is a mile long stretch at Michigan Avenue.
- It is always crowded with people who go for shopping, with street performers performing and even homeless people who are looking for few bucks.
- You will popular clothing brands like Giorgio Armani, Salvatore, Burberry and many luxurious brands.
- Other popular brands like Apple, Nike, Dylan’s candy bar and crate and a lot more stores are also present
- You can also find malls at the “Mag Mile”.
2. Water Tower Place:
- There is so much to do at the Water tower place than just shopping.
- It is one of the popular shopping places in Chicago.
- You can find the Water tower place at the north tip of the magnificent mile.
- It is an eight-level shopping center with restaurants, sports museums, and theater
- Kids can have fun at the massive Lego store present here.
- There is a unique venue with 12 kitchens for dining to grab a bite.
- You can also find café’s, salad bar and a lot more.
3. Fashion Outlets of Chicago:
- This place is very popular for all the clothing stores and is becoming the international shopping mecca.
- Luxurious brands like Armani, Burberry, Prada, Gucci and many more are in the second floor.
- To grab some of the best cheap airline deals visit our website now.
- You can find brands like Nike, Forever 21 and more stores in the lower-level.
- The food court here offers some of the best food you can relish on.
- You can find Haagen-Daz, Freshii and many more here.
- The major advantage to this place is it is very close to the O’Hare international airport.
- People who have time for the flight can utilize their time shopping or just stroll here.
4. 900 North Michigan shops:
- This shopping mall is massive with popular brand stores like Gucci, Williams-Sonoma Grande Cuisine and J. Crew and Sur La Table.
- There is a huge music bookstore where you can shop musical instruments.
- You have dining options that range from casual to sophisticated.
- There are around three art galleries here.