Things to Do in Cancun
Packed with culture and adventure you have so many things to do in Cancun. It has a major influence from the Mayan culture, Cancun is an exotic getaway. This place sees a balmy year-round temperature, attracts many tourists from around the globe.
It has dozens of all-inclusive resorts to house every tourist visiting Cancun. Pamper yourself with all the amenities along with the Caribbean’s aquamarine hues.
Find below some of the best things to do in Cancun.
Visit the local beaches:
- Though beaches of Cancun are popular, it can get crowded.
- Move away and visit the Playa Delfines.
- It is a public beach which sees only the locals.
- You can bring in your own drink and enjoy the water.
Snorkeling among the Statues:
- Do not miss this out when you are at Cancun.
- Snorkeling to see more than 470 statues below the water is a fascinating experience.
- This is an underwater sculpture garden just below the surface of the water.
- Snorkeling is a popular activity and is one of the best things to do in Cancun.
- You can book an excursion with the aqua world to explore this man-made wonder.
- Make sure you carry or rent fins, masks, and vests when you visit here.
- You can also see many colorful and exotic fishes.
- Centos mean “Secret” in the Mayan name.
- Well, that explains the sinkholes which are located very close to Cancun.
- Find these sinkholes covered with water below cave formations.
- You can Snorkel, swim, dive and explore these breathtaking natural wonders.
- Ik-Kil is a popular Cenotes which is very close to Chichenitza.
- It has crystal clear water, with waterfalls and lush vegetation.
- You can enjoy seeing a plenty of turtles and fishes in the crystal clear water.
- Swim through the cave which connects two Cenotes.
Take a Food Tour:
- Do not miss out to have a bite at the Taco tour.
- Want to book last minute flights, visit our website to get the best deals.
- You get mouthwatering Tacos that can fill your belly.
- These Taco tours are available in four stops which the local run.
- The street food fare is trending with some amazing foods.
- Resorts in Cancun also provide the best fine dining experience.
Shop from the local market:
- Mercado 28 is a market in downtown which has more than 100 shops.
- You can shop some wonderful handmade goods like embroidered pillow covers, hand-printed pottery, and many goodies.
- Buy souvenirs and gifts from here.