Planning for a trip to Florida? Are you a first time visitor? Then use these tips and you can feel like a veteran tourist and have a perfect vacation. Cities of Florida offer a variety of entertainment, dining and lodging options. With this in mind, knowing a few tips in advance can help you have a smooth vacation. Florida First time visitor’s tips can be helpful for all the new visitors.
Be it exploring the city or travel to one place to another for a business visit, Transportation is an important aspect for every traveler. Florida has a variety of transportation option. You can rent a car, or opt for a shuttle service to travel around
- If you plan to visit more than one place you can opt for a rental car.
- You can find major car rental companies at all major cities international airports.
- Opt for hotel pickup which makes your travel seamless and easy.
If you are at Florida and not planning to opt for a rental car, you can make use of the complimentary shuttle services.
- Visitors can check with their hotels they are staying for complimentary shuttle service between the theme parks and the city.
- Cities like Orlando offer The “I-Drive trolley” will let you explore the international drive resorts in an economical way.
- There drive trolleys make numerous stops.
- Visitors can get on and off at number of hotels and other attractions.
Every city of Florida offers the best deals on staying. You can opt for vacation rentals if you are planning to stay for more than a week. You can also stay at hotels that range from exclusive high end to mid- range hotels.
- You can choose from a one bed room villa to five bedroom villa homes for a great value.
- Choose offers for your convenience for the best deal.
- Miami offers beach side rentals too.
- If you plan to stay in the heart of the city you can choose to stay in the hotels.
- Shuttle services and cabs are available from the hotels you stay.
- Every city has hotels ranging from high-end exclusive ones to mid-range and budget friendly ones.
- Most hotels you stay offer complimentary meal. You can confirm that during the time of booking.
- People travelling for a short business trips can opt to stay in the hotels in the heart of the cities.
Book your tickets through American Airlines Flights and get the best deals on flight tickets to Florida.
Top attractions of Florida:
Orlando will be the top choice to every visitor to Florida. With major theme parks and beaches Orlando is a place where entertainment is unlimited.
- All major theme parks are located within 15 miles from the city.
- Book the tickets early and get the best deal on the theme park tickets.
- Do not miss out the character dining experience to dine with the very famous Mickey and Minnie. You will have to make reservations early for it.
- The cocoa beach, Canaveral national sea shore and Daytona Beach are the popular beaches around Orlando.
- You can reach these beaches in an hour and half drive from the city.
Miami is famous for its beaches. The beautiful and lovely soft sand beaches, Art decor buildings and the vibrant atmosphere attract many tourists from round the globe. To make the best of Miami choose the Miami combo tour. It includes city tour and sightseeing, Cruise and Airboat ride. You can enjoy this for a day tour. You can also visit
- Miami Seaquarium
- Jungle Island
- Ocean drive
- South beach
3. Key West:
Key West is a popular island city of Florida. It draws tourists from all around the world for its very popular sunset. Key West is the most south west point of Florida and has mixture of cultural experience.
4. Fort Lauderdale:
This place is once popular for its spring break madness. It sees thousands of college students hitting the beach during the spring break. With numerous hotels and restaurants this place sees a lot of visitors every year. You can also find smaller hotels and motels on the streets that lead to the beach.
Florida is a wonderful state. It sees a lot of visitors round the year. With so many popular attractions and places to look around, visitors might find it a little difficult to plan their visit without any hindrance. Use this Florida First time visitor’s tips guide and plan your trip accordingly.