Visit Statue of Liberty In New York
Statue of Liberty New York is the iconic symbol of New York City. Taking a tour to the Liberty and Ellis Island is there on every tourist’s bucket list when visiting New York. No visit to New York City is complete unless you visit this world’s iconic place.
There are certain things you should keep in mind before you visit this man made wonder. Read this blog to get an idea about the “Do this, not that” things when visiting the Liberty Island.
About Statue of liberty:
- The statue of liberty is an iconic structure in the Liberty Island, Manhattan, New York City.
- This statue was a gift from the people of France as a token of their Friendship with USA.
- It marks as a symbol of peace, freedom, and democracy.
How to reach the Liberty and Ellis Island:
The only way you can reach the Liberty Island is with the help of “State cruises”. They are the only authorized and the official provider of the tickets to tour the Statue of Liberty in New York and the island.
Discount flight tickets are available to New York through our website.
Note: please keep in mind that Street vendors DO NOT sell the tickets for the Liberty Island cruise. Do not fall for it. They are not genuine.
Statue ticket cruise options:
There are four types of tickets available to visit the statue of Liberty in New York and to tour the Liberty and Ellis Island. Reserve your tickets in prior. To visit the Statue and get access to the interior of the statue book in advance. For all the tickets you get round-trip ferry service. You can board the ferry at two departure points
- You can reach the ground around the Statue with this ticket.
- Visit the Ellis Island immigration museum with the reserve ticket.
- You also get an audio tour with the Reserve ticket.
Pedestal Reserve Ticket:
- Access to all the above-mentioned points.
- Additionally, you get access to the Pedestal of the statue and the museum in it.
- All the tickets get an audio tour. This audio tour is available in many languages like English, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian and many more.
Crown Reserve Tickets:
- Get access to all the above-mentioned places around the Statue of Liberty in New York.
- Additionally, you can reach to the crown of the statue with this ticket.
- This ticket is very much on demand. Make you sure you book the tickets as soon as you plan your trip to New York.
Hard hat Reserve Ticket:
- When you book the hard hat ticket, you get access to the Statue’s ground.
- You also get an audio guide tour.
- Additionally, you get the access to the Ellis Island and the Island’s Art exhibit from French Artist JR.
- An adult should accompany children under the age of 17.
- When you book a crown ticket, remember that children whose height measure less than 48’’ are not permitted.
- 1 adult should come along with each group of 4 children.
Note: when you book a ticket online, you only make a reservation to make an entry into the island and the facility. This does not mention any specific departure time of the ferry.